Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bro Mey Azucenas


You guessed it; I'm trawling thru my pictures received from various friends and relatives.

This particular one is also almost a year old. Emailed by Senior DeMolay, bro Elmer "Mey" Azucenas with wife, sis Bey; taken in Canada,where they are residing now.

Most brods become close friends and kumpadre. This is the case with bro Mey and me. He is the godfather to my daughter, Rea. I use to hang out with him and bro Menn Felarca way back. We also worked together at SRF Shop 67, where our dads are both working as well.

If you want me to feature you here, just shoot me an email preferably with your latest picture. An old DeMolay photo to share is also highly desirable. Obviously we want to see your latest photo, with or without your family; and the latest news about you. I am sure our brods and sis love to hear from you.

No comments: