Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chapter History: Have you got a copy?

Dear Brethren and Friends,

I am still looking for a copy of our Chapter's history and have emailed all my T. R. Yangco contemporaries to no avail.

If you happen to have a copy, even an old version, please email me at this site. I would appreciate it very much.

Also a list of our Past Master Councillors, which I know we have in the Lincoln Lodge Masonic Temple. Next time I come home I will take a copy.

At the moment, I don't have any news from our active brethren in Olongapo so I will be publishing some Senior DeMolays and Sister Job's Daughters from Bethel No 1 news.

We have several JoDem and Kapatiran websites and Yahoo Groups. Please feel free to join us and we would love to meet and know you!

Fraternally,

Bro Mario Baylon Jr, PMC 1975, Chev
Past Jurisdictional Master Councillor, Jurisdiction of Luzon
Moderator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Brod,
I know there is always a list of the roster of PMC's given out as part of the INstallation programs for every term. Of course, the list grows longer every term end. Maybe you can ask Bhoy Nabor to send you a copy.

I just bumped into this site and i am very pleased. Coming from a long lineage of Demolay,I feel nostalgic seeing old pics and trivia. Keep up the good work and hope you can build up on the interest.

Fraternally yours,

Anthony Deleon PMC
TRY Chapter
Past National Vice President
Demolay Alumni Association of the Philippines

www.antonisat.blogspot.com